Friday, August 27, 2010

Kimberly Shaw went to be with God at 7:50 a.m. today.
She was such a blessing to her family and friends and everyone that met her. She put up one heck of a fight and her big personality will truly be missed by so many. Even though we were not quite ready to let her go, she is happy and in no pain.


We love you Kimmy.


"God Saw You"


God saw you getting tired
and a cure was not to be,
So He put His arms around you
and whispered, "Come to me."
With tearful eyes we watched you,
and saw you pass away,
And though we love you dearly,
we could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating,
hard working hands were put to rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us,
He only takes the best.


Rest and be in peace now Kim.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this. I was in her Due Date Club on the babyzone site when she was pregnant with Barrett. She seemed like such a strong and brave lady. We have been praying for her and I will continue to pray for Barrett and your family in this time. God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also a babyzone friend. I am so sorry to hear this news, Kim was such a fighter and so brave. My condolences to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of Kim and her family,especially Barrett. I was also a member of a group on Babyzone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. I'm glad she is at peace - her family and Barrett will be in my prayres. I was also a member of her babyzone group. May God bring you comfort in your difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry for your loss! Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear this news, and your family is in my thoughts. I also knew Kim through Babyzone. Her courage and strength were a source of inspiration to all of us. I hope Barrett will grow up knowing how hard his mother fought to be with him. He has his very own angel looking down on him now.

    ReplyDelete