Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 20, 2009

UT fan in training

I know I havent posted in a while. I've been enjoying Barrett and kinda busy. I'm trying to enjoy everything while I have a break. Sometimes it's hard to when I get down. But right now I am not doing any treatment. The last radiation treatment was over a week ago, and now I'm just waiting on the nurse to call me to let me know when my MRI of my head will be this week. And then in about 3 weeks I will have a CT scan of my body to see if the cancer is gone or if it has spread.
Barrett is getting big! weighs about 14 1/2 lbs! He is almost rolling over and learning to sit up. We had a good weekend this past weekend with his G-Pa, Aunts Crystal and Alyssa and cousins Collin and Carson. Barrett really enjoyed the happiness and fun they brought! And so did I! Well just wanted to give a little update. Thanks for the continued prayers and love and support! Love yall!

2 comments:

  1. Kimby, we so enjoyed our weekend there also. I loved teaching the grandsons how to trash a motel room (just kidding readers). Crystal and Alyssa, Carson and Collin loved the road trip. A special thanks to Melanie for lending us her suburban so all of us could make that trip. We are so looking forward to you and Barre coming here. I love you so much, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I love to read all of your postings...the love and support that you are receiving is nothing less than I would expect. What a beautiful little boy Barre is becoming. We are all praying for you and Barre in our church and with friends and famiy....we know the power of prayer! You are a strong woman and I know you have the will to make miracles happen.
    I am so glad that you will be going to visit your grandparents....give them a big hug for me.
    If you ever want to come to Houston....give us a call, we would love to see you.

    Love and Prayers ....Sherry (Dale)

    ReplyDelete