Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30, 2009





Here are a few pictures from last week when we got Barre's pics done professional. They all turned out so good!! He was such a good boy while we were changing him many times and changing props and backgrounds; he just went with the flow. He's such a good lookin boy!! We also had his 4 mth checkup last week and he weighs 13lb 5oz and is 24 in long! He's gettin so big! His smile just melts me..it's contagious. He laughs in his sleep often and it cracks me up!
Well I go in to the hospital for internal radiation tomorrow morning at 6am. I have to go into surgery for them to place some tools and then I will go into a private room for anywhere from 24 hr to 48 hr so they can administer internal radiation throughout the day..just another part of my treatment plan. If you are unsure how internal radiation works, what it's all about, and you are curious, look up either internal radiation or brachytherapy..it's too in depth for me to get into it on here. I had 5 days of external radiation all last week and I am feeling the side effects from it this weekend. It's definately no fun, especially since before that I was getting my energy back up and loving food again. I'm not sure what the plan is after this. I think it's some more external radiation and possibly another internal radiation. Staying strong for my Barrett.
Thank you all so much for the support and prayers. I love you all. Thanks for continuing to help me during this battle.


4 comments:

  1. Kim
    I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow and the following days during the internal treatment. You are always in our prayers. Stay strong and keep the faith !
    We all love ya!
    Mom Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, you are so beautiful and Barre is a very handsome man. Praying for you.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,

    He is so beautiful!! And such personality for a little guy! I just think he is gonna start talking through the pics. Love you both bunches!
    You can do it!!!!
    Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimmy! Those pics are SOO good! I wanna see more haha. He is so presh. I can't wait to see him again...

    I am praying for you. Stay strong. Let me know how this week ends up. I miss you!! Love you.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete