Friday, August 21, 2009

August 21, 2009

I love this little boy so much!
Barre with his G-Nanny
Barrett's first girl friend, Miss Kinzee
My good-lookin boy!

Barrett is 4 months old!! Wow, how time flies! He is baby talkin so much now and smiling all the time. And he's laughing often..sometimes he laughs without even smiling or even funnier he will laugh in his sleep. He is definately my world. He's getting so big; he's around 13.5 lbs. We will find out for sure next week at his 4mth check-up. He isnt rolling over yet but I bet it wont be long, even though he does not like bein on his tummy at all. He recently started eating cereal and loves it so much! Then we added applesauce to it and he loves that too! He is getting so much personality! And a lil temper too LOL.. Well, I am doing okay. Better. I have started eating healthier and have cut out certain foods from my diet and that has seemed to help me feel a little more energized and a bit stronger physically. I am also putting a few pounds back on which is nice. The plan so far for treatment is radiation all next week and then in a few weeks internal radiation. I know the Lord is here for me and that's what is giving me strength, besides Barre :) and my great family and friends!

5 comments:

  1. Kim
    Is this baby happy? Yes! What a sweet smile and laugh.Glad you are feeling better and can eat. Keep the faith!!

    Love ya
    Mom Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    The pictures are great. He has grown a lot since I was there last. Keep the strength going Kim.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen quite a few cute pics of Barrett but this is BY FAR my favorite!!! (the very top one) I'm so glad you are feeling a little better at least. I can't wait to see you two in just two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, this is Wendi Jones, I took care of baby Barrett in the hospital. I just happened on your blog from a friends blog! I have been wondering how ya'll have been doing. Little Barrett is getting so big and soo cute! You have been on my prayer list and will continue to be! Glad I can keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim
    Aunt Margie and I are looking at the blog and
    wanted to say we are thinking of you.
    Will call this week-end.Aunt Margie says Hello!

    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete