Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August 5, 2009

Treatment has absolutely taken a huge toll on me. I feel like I cant do anything. It takes so much effort to fold a load of clothes or change a diaper or walk through Walmart for a few things, if I can even do that. I am struggling pretty bad physically and emotionally. I do not remember the last time I sat and had a meal with my family here at the house. It's so hard to eat. I just ask of you all to please continue to pray for us. I am so blessed to have such a support team. Every bone in my body aches and the tears wont stop the past 3 or 4 days. The anger is starting to hit. Not angry at anyone just angry. I know I need to keep fighting. Well on a lighter note, I have forgotten two things through all of this: what it's like to feel good, and what it's like to have hair. You think, hair? You've had that for 24 years how could you forget! You do! I sure do get ready a whole lot faster now though! Love yall!

1 comment:

  1. Love you girlie! I'm proud of you and you are my hero...Keep going after all us Shaw women do have fight in us and you are a strong one!
    Aprile Anglin

    ReplyDelete